Majestic and elegant villa located in the heart of Sierra Blanca designed by the arquitect Diego Tobal. It is built on a double plot allowing a generous entrance driveway and landscaped garden wrapping around. It boasts impressive sea views from all levels. The double height entrance with double staircase gives access to the living room with adjacent dining area, two guest bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and separate sitting area, to the huge kitchen/informal dining and breakfast area plus a second separate working area. Upstairs there is the huge master suite with en-suite bathroom and large walk-in closet. Further two bedroom suites sharing a sitting room and an office. On the lowest level there are two guest bedrooms which open to the garden area, the spa with sauna, Turkish bath and Jacuzzi, and some other rooms suitable for a cinema/games area and fitness area. Next to it there is the staff quarters. The garden has a heated pool and a barbecue house with ample space for dining.
- High quality marble flooring in main areas and wooden flooring in bedrooms
- Solar panels and gas installation to heat water.
- Under-floor heating throughout with water piping.
- Air conditioning hot/cold 6.000 litre water deposits in plant room.
- Bullet-proof and insulated glazing.
- Spa area with Jacuzzi, sauna and Turkish bath.
- Bioethanol fireplaces.
- Home automation.
- Security system.
- Heated outdoor pool.
- Barbecue house.